Hosts Vance Pitman and Noah Oldham spend time with pastor and planter Josh Howerton discussing how networks can help us go further faster. Tune in to discover how this valuable kingdom advancement can be yours for the taking as you lead your people with a missional mindset—financially, relationally, and spiritually.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to identify which church planters you want to invest in
- Ways to holistically advance your congregation’s giving culture
- Where you can best allocate your energy, budget, and other resources as a church
- Why you can’t miss out on developing your church’s “leadership cheat code”
- The worst money pit a planting church can sink money into!
- Interested in learning more? Check out our Church Planting Primer.
- Are you ready to enroll in our Church Planting Masterclass?
Sharable Quotes (#NewChurches):
Everything in the New Testament ties to this idea of churches planting churches together. You’re not planting a church; you’re being sent out by a church that is planting a church. — Vance Pitman
God uses churches of all sizes to reach all kinds of people, and different networks have different emphases. — Josh Howerton
You don’t have to be a large church to be a multiplying church; the size of the church doesn’t determine its significance. — Vance Pitman
There is a massive net gain, not just for the kingdom, but for your church when you become personally invested in planting and multiplying other churches. — Josh Howerton
Multiplication is not something we’re going to consider or treat as an option; it’s something we’re going to do, and it’s driven by a theological and missiological conviction. — Vance Pitman
I love to see our church planters believing that from day one we will multiply. It only happens when we’re trusting God for it. — Noah Oldham
Published September 12, 2023