Church Planting Masterclass
There’s a lot to know before starting a church, and finding reliable information can be daunting. There’s a lot out there. The Church Planting Masterclass is valuable, accessible training from expert practitioners, to help kickstart your church planting journey with clarity and confidence.
I don't know where to begin or if I am capable.
You can plant a church. We can help.
The Church Planting Masterclass is an outline of the core competencies required by for all church planters in Send Network. Pastors, planters, and leading contributors from across Send Network have provided their expertise in areas of Biblical rationale, team building, family calling, community impact and more.
Learning objectives include:
- The importance of church planting
- Being on mission
- Exegeting your community
- Types of sustainability
- Leader values
- And more!
Included in the course:
- 80 presentations focused on church planting basics
- Teaching from leading practitioners, pastors and leaders
- Theological and practical topics like church growth, leadership development, budget, learning your community, the theology of church planting and more
- Bite-size, digestible videos to fit into your busy schedule