Episode 620: It’s no secret that church planting is tough. Church planters and the pastors of the churches that send them need trustworthy guidance and we think we have a unique opportunity here to convene some of the best thought leadership across denominational and network lines to help us see lots of churches planted in North America and beyond.
We are excited to announce the relaunch of NewChurches.com, now powered by Send Network. Send Network is behind NewChurches.com and we are excited to provide free resources from church planting experts across the evangelical landscape who offer new insights and best practices on how to plant and multiply churches. As churches produce disciples, it’s natural for those disciples to multiply themselves but it’s also natural for new churches to form where there are new disciples being made. Another way of saying it… Churches make disciples and disciples make churches.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The website will provide free resources from church planting experts across the evangelical landscape who offer new insights and best practices on how to plant and multiply churches.
- This podcast will continue to offer trustworthy guidance from some of the best thought leadership—across denominational and network lines—for the kingdom cause of multiplying church plants in North America and beyond.
- We are extremely excited about Church Planting Masterclass. Church leaders like Matt Chandler, Heather Thompson Day, David Platt, Trillia Newbell, J.D. Greear, and DA Horton and more give brief “TED talk”-like instruction covering everything an aspiring church planter needs to know.
Shareable Quotes (#NewChurches):
- “NewChurches.com will share free resources for church planters who want to plant churches that are sharing the good news of the gospel and making a difference for Jesus” – @edstetzer
- “NewChurches.com wants church planters to be remarkably fruitful, not caught up in learning things others already have learned, so they can focus on being simply faithful.” – @edstetzer
- “Send Network wants to see healthy, multiplying churches in every community across North America … new churches everywhere for everyone.” – @dhati
- “I want to be the last generation that has to leave the urban context to find discipleship.” – @dhati
- “NewChurches.com is here to come alongside and resource pastors and planters to see church multiplication happen.” – @TrevinWax
- “We want to mobilize church planters, resource them well, be in constant communication with people on the front lines of church planting and deliver the supplies to other front-line ministers.” – @TrevinWax
- “We are broadening the table at the New Churches podcast, hearing from men and women from different cultures, contexts and backgrounds. We want church planters to be challenged and broadened.” – @edstetzer
- “This will be a ‘FUBU’ – for us, by us – podcast for church planters struggling with the same issues others have struggled with.” – @dhati
- Please subscribe to the podcast
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Visit newchurches.com and enroll in Church Planting Masterclass here.
Published November 11, 2021