Every church must be equipped to respond well in the initial stages of learning about instances of sexual, physical, or emotional abuse. Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused helps leaders understand:
- Ministry Context
- Ministry Tension
- Ministry Responsibilities
- Ministry Partners
- Key Responses to Sexual Abuse
- Key Responses to Physical Abuse
- What Happens When You Call CPS
- Non-Criminal Forms of Abuse
- Pastoral Care After Reporting
- Pastoral Care and Correction for an Abuser
- Response to Abuse by a Church Leader
Download Free eBook
By submitting your email address, you agree to receiving communications from New Churches.
About Brad Hambrick
Brad Hambrick serves as the Pastor of Counseling at The Summit Church in Durham, NC. He also serves as Instructor of Biblical Counseling at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and a council member of the Biblical Counseling Coalition. Brad’s background in pastoral care and creating resources for churches served to shape the educational design for Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused.