Bivocational ministry is not about doing two things poorly. It's about leveraging all of life into one calling. Ministry can be time-consuming but it's worth it. It's worth it because the kingdom of God is worth it. Serving in a bivocational role may not be for everyone, but it may be the best thing for you and the mission of your church.
Do you have full-time responsibilities at your church, but only a fraction of the time to complete them?
Let us help you make the most of your calling, even when it is not your full-time job.
The Bivocational Ministry course will help you make the most of your calling, even when it is not your full-time job. Learn how to leverage your life for the mission of God no matter how you get your paycheck.
These 14 modules are designed to help you:
- Lead effectively with a limited amount of time and money
- Prepare a sermon quickly, without sacrificing biblical faithfulness
- Launch a church using a bivocational strategy
- Find a job, manage money, and freelance as a bivocational pastor
- Wrestle through the joys and pain of bivocational ministry
This course includes 14 modules, 5+ hours of video, and 12+ handouts.