How do you equip church members to become missional leaders? How to Start a Residency by Clint Clifton explores 9 questions to help you begin a residency at your church.
- What is a residency?
- Why should every pastor start a residency?
- Where do I find residents?
- What type of residency should I start?
- What are the components of a residency?
- What is the residency process?
- How much time will a residency take from my schedule?
- Should residents receive compensation?
- What should weekly residency meetings look like?
Download Free eBook
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive communications from New Churches.
About Clint Clifton
Clint Clifton passed away on January 12, 2023, as a result of a small plane crash. Clint and his wife, Jennifer, had been married since 2000 and have five children. He completed a B.A. from The Baptist College of Florida and an M.A. from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. Clint founded Pillar Church in Dumfries, Virginia, in 2005. He oversaw the fruitful church planting efforts of Pillar Church and served as Senior Director of Resource and Research Strategy for the North American Mission Board.