In Episode 609 of the NewChurches Q&A Podcast, Daniel and Ed continue their discussion on the great sort.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How you shepherd new people that have re-sorted into your church
- What to do with the people who left
Shareable Quotes (#NewChurches):
- “Make sure that people get the whole DNA of your church.” – @edstetzer
- “This gave people the opportunity to change and to leave.” – @danielsangi
- “Are your church members now cancelling you based off of how you reacted in one situation or another?” – @danielsangi
- “It’s the right thing to say yes we care, yes we want to learn, and we want to understand more.” – @edstetzer
- “When something creates a global conversation, the church needs to have a voice in the midst of that.” – @edstetzer
- “You have to focus on the people that God has in your parade at the moment.” – @edstetzer
- “Maybe your choice should be driven more by theology and less by your ideology.” – @edstetzer
- Listen to Episode 607: The Great Sort
Help us Multiply the Mission:
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Ask a question by clicking Send Voicemail on the right hand side of NewChurches.com
- If you’re on a phone or a tablet, then go to www.speakpipe.com/newchurches to download the app and record your message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds and then record your question for 30 seconds
This Episode’s Sponsor:
Downline Ministries’ mission is to encourage a restoration of biblical discipleship in and through the local church by equipping men and women to know God’s Word and make disciples.
The primary way we partner with churches is through the Downline Institute, a 9 month biblical discipleship training program that walks students through the Bible (Genesis-Revelation), biblical manhood/womanhood, and key discipleship lessons. Listeners can receive $100 off tuition cost by using the code LIFEWAY when you apply at www.downlineministries.com.
Published July 8, 2021