In Episode 605 of the NewChurches Q&A Podcast, Daniel shares a panel from a CPLF gathering on new metrics for church planting post-COVID.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why our current metrics may not work
- Different ways to measure progress
Shareable Quotes (#NewChurches):
- “What we measure changes us.”
- “The vehicle we spent so much time building is not made for the environment we are entering.”
- “Everything will be different from this point on, and I don’t think that is such a bad thing.”
- “We are going to have to become more decentralized.”
- “What are the names of the disciple makers in your organization?”
- “A good number of those metrics have to be tied to the discipling conversations we are having with people.”
- “What we measure or count is what gets repeated.”
- Learn more about CPLF
Help us Multiply the Mission:
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Ask a question by clicking Send Voicemail on the right hand side of NewChurches.com
- If you’re on a phone or a tablet, then go to www.speakpipe.com/newchurches to download the app and record your message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds and then record your question for 30 seconds
This Episode’s Sponsor:
Downline Ministries’ mission is to encourage a restoration of biblical discipleship in and through the local church by equipping men and women to know God’s Word and make disciples.
The primary way we partner with churches is through the Downline Institute, a 9 month biblical discipleship training program that walks students through the Bible (Genesis-Revelation), biblical manhood/womanhood, and key discipleship lessons. Listeners can receive $100 off tuition cost by using the code LIFEWAY when you apply at www.downlineministries.com.
Published June 24, 2021