In Episode 584 of the NewChurches Q&A Podcast, Daniel and Todd discuss church planting and multisite church property strategies.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Advice for church planters who are ready to think about property
- Considerations for launching a new campus
Shareable Quotes (#NewChurches):
- “We are increasingly going to see the importance of owning a piece of property, at least in the states, as the lines of church and state continue to erode.” – @toddadkins
- “For a church planter to have a solid property strategy, and not live off of continually renting, is going to be important.” – @danielsangi
- “In some regards, there is not a better time to buy because to service that debt is going to be pretty cheap and they are not going to make more land.” – @toddadkins
- “Make sure you are saving, and depending on what your budget is, make sure that you are under spending.” – @danielsangi
- “What is the giving like of people that live in that zip code and the surrounding zip codes?” – @toddadkins
- “I am not a big fan of a long-term lease for purchase believing that over the course of time that congregation is going to be able to do that on its own.” – @toddadkins
- “There are many pastors who are at retirement age who want to lead their church through this phase and then give it away to a new person – a planter to relaunch or a church who they think will be a good steward from a multisite perspective.” – @toddadkins
Help us Multiply the Mission:
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Ask a question by clicking Send Voicemail on the right hand side of NewChurches.com
- If you’re on a phone or a tablet, then go to www.speakpipe.com/newchurches to download the app and record your message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds and then record your question for 30 seconds
This Episode’s Sponsor:
No matter how many people you have on staff at your church, there’s only so much you can accomplish in a day, right? Your church exists to serve your community, so the mission of your church and its staff is to reach as many people as you can.
So BELAY, the innovative staffing solution with over 10 years of experience serving churches with virtual assistants, bookkeepers and social media strategists, is offering a free download of their resource, ‘Church Leaders: Essential Strategies to Unleash Productivity.’
Let BELAY help your church live its mission in your community by helping you juggle less and accomplish more. Visit belaysolutions.com/lifeway for your free download.
Published April 12, 2021