In Episode 602 of the NewChurches Q&A Podcast, Daniel and Todd discuss what remote work may look like in your context.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- What was learned from COVID remote work that can be effective in the future
- Tools and processes that can make hybrid work and work from home successful
Shareable Quotes (#NewChurches):
- “This time has exposed people or work that can’t be done from home.” – @toddadkins
- “There’s plenty of ministry that we can’t do just from anywhere.” – @toddadkins
- “Hopefully by now, you have probably grown in self-awareness to realize I can or cannot work from home.” – @danielsangi
- “As you build back better when it comes to remote work, you need to recognize to do one model for every single person on your team is not going to work.” – @danielsangi
- “What did we learn from this and how can we effectively put this into policies that are intentional in getting work done?” – @toddadkins
- “You need proximity to build community, there is only so much you can do offline.” – @toddadkins
Help us Multiply the Mission:
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Ask a question by clicking Send Voicemail on the right hand side of NewChurches.com
- If you’re on a phone or a tablet, then go to www.speakpipe.com/newchurches to download the app and record your message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds and then record your question for 30 seconds
This Episode’s Sponsor:
Downline Ministries’ mission is to encourage a restoration of biblical discipleship in and through the local church by equipping men and women to know God’s Word and make disciples.
The primary way we partner with churches is through the Downline Institute, a 9 month biblical discipleship training program that walks students through the Bible (Genesis-Revelation), biblical manhood/womanhood, and key discipleship lessons. Listeners can receive $100 off tuition cost by using the code LIFEWAY when you apply at www.downlineministries.com.
Published June 14, 2021