Hugh Halter examines the differences in survival and sustainability in bivocational ministry.
- How are you growing spiritually “along the way” in your life of bivocational ministry?
- How are you involving your spouse and kids as you serve on mission? Does anyone in your family have concerns about your bivocational ministry? How can you address those concerns and encourage this family member?
- How are the metrics different in bivocational ministry? What metrics work specifically for you in the six knacks of bivocational ministry?
- How have you responded to God calling you to a people, a place, and a need through bivocational ministry?
- How are you leveraging everything in your life for the sake of the gospel?