Hugh Halter discusses how to find a job that fits you as you serve in bivocational ministry.
- How are you leveraging all of life into one calling? How are you approaching bivocational ministry as “any way to get it done”?
- What are you juggling? How is God providing for you?
- In what areas of ministry do you excel? How are you leaning into your ministry strengths? What changes may be needed to better focus on these things?
- How are you building your team? What do you need to look for as you recruit your team?
- What is your skill or trade? How are you developing this skill?